Since launching this project in late November 2014 we have sold out over 70% of phase 1! New lots being released in phase 2 on January 24!
Why are they so popular you ask? Each home comes with:
- a double detached garage
- front and rear landscaping
- a patio or deck
- a fenced back yard
- luxurious finishings including granite, tile shower, and more!
These homes are truly move in ready with no fence to install, no deck/patio to build, no sod to plant, no landscaping to do. Basement development is quite popular as well with over 40% of our new home-owners choosing this option so all they have left to do in their new home is move in, relax and enjoy!
5 floorplans to choose from with 2 and 3 bedroom options including the:
Aldyn – 1368 sq. ft. – 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and features dual owner’s suites
Ardis – 1463 sq. ft. – 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Deco – 1510 sq. ft. – 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Milan – 1553 sq. ft. – 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and has a main floor great room and lifestyle room
Verto – 1525 sq. ft. – 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Our Street Towns are a bit different from town homes. They may look similar, but they are ‘fee simple’ which means no condo association and no monthly condo fees. And no condo association and no monthly condo fees adds up to some big savings, more control in your investment plus:
- No uncertainty on if and how much condo fees will increase each year
- More control on when your grass is cut and snow is shoveled and if you don’t want to do this – hire it out!
- Money saved on condo fees can go toward your mortgage. For example, 10 years of condo fees at $200 a month is $24,000. This amount could go against your mortgage.
- “Feeling” of more control or ownership.
- Private backyard (some typical projects with condo fees usually have common back yards vs a private back yard)
- No restrictions on pet ownership
Join us this weekend at Urbana in Nolan Hill for our Open House event from 12 to 5 pm on Saturday, January 24! We hope to see you there!