Have you heard?
Creations by Shane Homes is expanding our product line and soon will be offering street towns in Nolan Hill.
What are street towns you ask? Are they similar to town homes? Yes, they are in that they are attached homes – each of the 16 buildings will have 6 units side by side. Here is an image of the rendering:
What makes them different than your traditional town home is that they are ‘fee simple’ which means – no monthly condo fees! Plus no condo boards.
We will be offering 6 models to choose from with features varying per model:
- Aldyn: 1365-1378 sq. ft. featuring dual owner’s suites with walk-in closets and 3 piece ensuites – perfect for a roommate!
- Ardis: 1463 – 1473 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Special feature: open main floor layout.
- Deco: 1510 – 1542 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Special feature: foyer with dual closets and spacious walk-in pantry and island in the kitchen.
- Milan: 1553 – 1580 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Special features: central kitchen with a walk-in pantry and spacious island plus a main floor lifestyle room.
- Verto: 1525 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Special features: open main floor layout.
All models will feature:
- second floor laundry
- owner’s ensuites with walk-in showers
- front and backyard landscaping
- patio / deck
- rear detached garage
- fenced back yard
Which means less work after you move in and more time to enjoy your new home!
We will start pre-selling in November. Our sales centre is scheduled to open November as well. And to make it even more convenient for our purchasers, we will have a design centre on site and our customers will be able to make their selections without having to visit Shane Homes’ Expressions Design Studio – saving time, adding convenience, and speeding up the process! We know how busy people are between their careers, family, friends, and other commitments, and we are trying to make the purchase process super easy and convenient for our street town purchasers.
Purchasers will be able to personalize the interior of their street town to suit their personality and taste. Our interior design team has created 3 standard options for each home and within those three options buyers can select and mix and match upgraded options. So if a purchaser loves the standard flooring but wants to upgrade cabinets they can do that and vice versa.