Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! And who can’t use a little help coming up with ideas on how to surprise your sweetheart on this special day? We asked some of our staff here at Shane Homes for ideas. Hopefully one of these ideas will inspire you to do something special for your significant other.
Top ten romantic things to do on Valentine’s Day:
1. Have a romantic dinner at Heritage Park’s Selkirk Grille.
2. Have a romantic dinner at the Calgary Tower at Ruth’s Chris Steak House or SKY 360 Restaurant.
3. Couples massage at Riverside Spa.
4. Skating at Bowness Park with hot chocolate after.
5. Book a room at a local boutique hotel such as the Kensington Riverside Inn for dinner and an overnight stay. Check out their Valentine’s Day special menu on Feb 13 and 14.
6. Go snow tubing at Mount Norquay for the day and then warm up in the Banff Hot Springs after.
7. Propose to your fiancé at one of Calgary’s famous landmarks.
8. Enjoy a snowshoe excursion or cross country ski trip in Kananaskis Country and then stay overnight at the Kananaskis Lodge.
9. Go for a dogsled ride in Canmore, then for dinner and stay overnight in Canmore.
10. Watch 50 Shades of Grey at your favorite theatre.
We couldn’t resist adding just one more idea …
11. Take a tour of one of Shane Homes’ Showhomes and fantasize about your dream home and future together. 🙂