Is a romantic meal on the agenda for your Valentine’s Day celebrations? Following are 10 restaurants that our staff highly enjoy, in random order.
Top 10 romantic restaurants in Calgary:
- SKY 360 Restaurant in the Calgary tower with a revolving dining room
- The River Café set in the gorgeous Prince’s Island Park in downtown Calgary
- Rouge – “We partner with local food growers and utilize our onsite garden and our homegrown produce.”
- Bear’s Den in NW Calgary in Bearspaw
- Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant set in Fish Creek Park
- Chef’s Table, Kensington Riverside Inn – “Located in the charismatic Kensington Village District alongside the picturesque Bow River just steps across the acclaimed Peace Bridge to Downtown Calgary.”
- The Lake House – “Perched directly above Lake Bonavista with large glass windows overlooking the lake.”
- Da Guido – “A little bit of Italy in the heart of Calgary, serving up homemade pasta, fresh seafood, and traditional trademark Italian fare.”
- Mercato – 2 locations in SW Calgary!
- Notable – “Cozy. Charming. Gourmet Casual.”
Many of these restaurants made Avenue magazine’s list of top 10 restaurants in 2014!
No matter where you end up dining on Valentine’s Day, we wish you an enjoyable day filled with memory making moments, warm thoughts, smiles, laughter and much love.